Sunday, February 21, 2010

William Y. • Granbury, TX

"Please be advised that I used your service and very pleased to announce that I received a call within 24 hours of signing up for your service. As a result, I have been hired by one of the largest operations in my field and have been offered top pay with good benefits. There are no words that can express how impressed I am with your service.

Since posting my resume on the internet, I have had many services solicit their help with my job search. However, when I received your e-mail I was moved to try the service. I am very glad that I did. You indicated in one of your e-mails that you make sure that resumes land on the “decision maker’s” desk. That statement was proven true. When interviewing with the Director of Operations he stated to me, “ I have no idea how your resume ended up on my desk. Normal procedure is that all resumes are filtered through the local administrators then sent to me with a request to consider.” This statement alone proves that your service is very unique from all others.

I am very excited about your service and have been spreading the word to everyone that I know. On behalf of my family and I, thank you very much for your insight regarding job search and service."