Sunday, December 13, 2009

Michael B. • San Antonio, TX

"I have put this off far too long, which is a bit of a contradiction considering how pleased I was about the outcome of my JobsByFax experience and the fact that I have been employed now for several months.

I paid a lot of money several years ago for a service which was very similar. I got results then too, which is why I was so pleased to find a similar service at a fraction of the price. I received two job offers and several useful inquiries from other potential employers. My first try with the service saw no immediate results; so the excellent guarantee kicked in and I tried again (no questions, no hassle). No sooner had I tried for the 2nd time than phone calls came in from my first effort and then even more from my 2nd effort. I guess if there's a lesson to be learned from this it is to be patient. I actually accepted a job from a contact I made from my first go-around. I couldn't have been more pleased. In fact I am about to use the service again for my wife."